TRADE MARK REGISTRATIONS :
Trade Mark Registrations are carried out under the Trade Marks Act, 1999.
TRADE MARK REGISTRATION :
- Protects your goodwill which you have earned by being in business for a long period of time.
- Protects your Name / Brand Name from being used in a same or similar fashion, by any other
business firm and thus discourages others from cashing on your Name for their wrong benefit.
- Prevents other firms from trying to register or use the Name which you have already registered / or have applied for Registration. It also protects any unique names.
- Gives an impression to your customers that the company is selling some standard Products / Services.
- Gives your products a status of ‘Branded Goods’
Trade Mark Registration can be done of :
a) any Brand, Heading, Label, Ticket, Name, Sign, Word, Numeral or any Combination of any of these.
b) any Slogan, Base Line, etc. which are used to describe any product better.